Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

Finished with a Bow

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Hard to believe we are nearly into a new year. Quickest year ever. I recently had the opportunity to wear  a dress that has been sitting in the back of my wardrobe. You may remember it from this post. It's very dressy, a little too dressy for an average weekend so when I was invited to a winter wedding I thought it was the ideal opportunity. I think my favourite feature is the giant bow at the back. It just makes it extra girly and gives it that finishing touch. Unfortunately, disaster struck for me that day. After carefully styling my hair, I had the short journey of walking to and from my car in the stormiest of weather which left my hair looking neither straight or with wavey curls but what could only be described as utterly wind swept. Upon reaching the venue   and booking into our room, I had a whole 5 minutes to fix my hair. The man friends hair remained the same as before he left home. I guess that's all part of the joys of being a girl. Also, I went a little darker with my hair recently. At first, it was a bit of a shock as I'm not particularly adventurous with my hair but I've gotten used to it. It's probably the closest I could get to my natural colour. 

 
Dress; Karen Millen, Shoes; Bertie, 
Bag; Warehouse, Necklace; Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x